The Stack & Tilt® Authorized Instructor Program (the “Program”) is a comprehensive golf training program for instructors. This program will show instructors how to use the Stack & Tilt® system via explanation, demonstration and teaching problem solving solutions that will apply to each golfer – from the newest beginner to the most advanced tour player. The Program utilizes a systematic approach that employs many cutting edge technologies. These technologies are redefining how golf is being taught, and it is our goal to provide our instructors with the necessary training in order to be at the forefront of golf instruction. There is a paradigm shift occurring within the golf industry and Stack & Tilt® is leading the way.
What are the different Instructor Distinctions?
There are three instructor distinctions that are defined as follows:
1. Network 2. Authorized 3. Expert
Instructor Requirements for Each Distinction
Any Instructor in the Program must comply with the requirements of each chosen distinction level. Instructors must also comply with the terms of all agreements or guidelines regarding advertising or use of the Stack & Tilt® trademark. if you would like to enroll, start by filling out the Online Application.
Network Stack & Tilt® Instructor – $795
Definition: Someone who is new to the Program will begin as a Network Instructor. The Network Instructor distinction is designed to introduce the Stack & Tilt® framework in order to start teaching the Stack & Tilt® system.
Network Instructor Program Details
Professional will receive:
- The Official Training Manual
- Access to the “Instructor Only” portion of the Stack & Tilt® website. The content will contain: Drills, Models Swings, etc.
- Limited use of Stack & Tilt® Network Instructor Logo
- An email address for use in instruction: [email protected]
- Certificate signed by Mike Bennett and Andy Plummer, recognizing you as a Network member of the Stack & Tilt® Authorization Program
Requirements of Program:
- Attend a one day seminar (9am-4pm, lunch included) with Mike Bennett and Andy Plummer, this is where you will receive the Training Manual.
In order to be listed on the website as a Network Stack & Tilt® Instructor the golf professional will complete the following:
- Submit a written explanation (online form will be provided) of the10 words that describe the Stack & Tilt® system, the ball flight laws, the grid and teaching drills that will be provided through the Instructor only portion of the Website. Approval will be given by AM Golf Associates, LLC and you will be notified via email with a pass, or retake needed.
In order to become a Network Stack & Tilt® Instructor, the golf professional will:
- Pass a written test that includes before/after pictures requiring a response explaining changes or differences with how and /or why in an essay format.
- Submit 5 golf lessons, using the Stack & Tilt® template, of before/after student pictures with explanations of the changes that have been made. Explanations will be approved by AM Golf Associates, LLC before moving on to the Advanced Stack & Tilt® distinction.
Authorized Stack & Tilt® Instructor – $795
Definition: The golf professional must first complete all requirements of the Network Stack & Tilt® Instructor distinction and demonstrate an understanding of the Stack & Tilt® System beyond the basic level and the payment of $750 for Authorized Stack & Tilt® Status is received, the golf professional may begin working towards the Authorized Stack & Tilt® distinction. The Authorized program continues to build upon the Network program by adding sophistication to the golf professional’s understanding of the description and the problem solving aspect of the Stack & Tilt® model.
Authorized Instructor Program Details
Professional will receive:
- The golf instructor will receive proprietary Stack & Tilt® diagrams, spectrums and cataloging for the instructor Training Manual, including 3-D Graphs.
- Expanded presence on the Authorized Instructor Locator that has more visibility than that of a Network Stack & Tilt® Instructor.
- Limited use of Stack & Tilt® Authorized Instructor Logo.
- Certificate signed by Mike Bennett and Andy Plummer, recognizing you are an Authorized Member of the Stack & Tilt® Authorization Program.
Requirements of Program:
- Attend a one day seminar (9am – 4pm) with Mike Bennett & Andy Plummer (lunch will be provided); this will be interactive with a classroom setting and work on the driving range.
- Publish an article/diagram relevant to the Stack & Tilt® golf swing that is approved by AM Golf Associates, LLC and could be used on the Stack & Tilt® website, in the Instructor Newsletter or on Facebook.
In order to obtain Authorized Stack & Tilt® Instructor status, the golf instructor must:
- Submit Before and After Pictures successfully implementing the Stack & Tilt system. Minimum of 5. – Fault and Fix, with a why and how for each one.
- Catalogs: Poorer players failing at the 10 word template. Minimum of 5. Expert players demonstrating the 10 word template. Minimum of 5. Each catalogue would include: weight forward, shoulder down, hands in, tuck hips.
- Measurable Results – Handicap Tracking/Score Tracking. Submit handicaps or cards of 5 successful students or submit tournament results, with and brief explanation of their success. Can be a scorecard demonstrating a student’s best round.
- You must be in the program as a Network Instructor for a minimum of 1 year and current on all membership fees.
- Conduct a standard Stack & Tilt Clinic: This would be learned by watching and observing clinics given by Mike and Andy or Authorized Instructors. This would be submitted by video and can be done in conjunction with another instructor.
Standard Clinic would include: Explain the 3 fundamentals, Explain & demonstrate the basic template of the swing, Including: Knee flex changing, inward hand path, inclined plane, arc on ground, why & how you need a stable axis, how to trace the arc. Ball Flight Laws: Demonstrate and explain the start line and curve of the ball, explain the changes made to accomplish the different shots.
Expert Stack & Tilt® Instructor – $795
Definition: This is the highest level of Stack & Tilt® instructor authorization. Once the payment of $750 is received, the golf professional may begin working towards Expert Instructor Status. The golf professional has demonstrated a sophisticated understanding of the Stack & Tilt® system and utilizes different technologies used to measure within the system. AM Golf Associates, LLC awards this distinction and use of the Expert Stack & Tilt® logo to the golf professionals who have proven their commitment to the Stack & Tilt® system as well as assisting in the paradigm shift in how golf is being taught.
Expert Instructor Program Details
Professional will Receive:
- Enhanced presence on the Stack & Tilt® website within the Instructor Locator.
- The possibility of receiving an invitation by Mike/Andy to host a golf school that represents the Stack & Tilt® brand.
- An opportunity to participate in traveling golf schools with approval by AM Golf Associates, LLC.
- The ability to distribute merchandise and products designated by AM Golf Associates, LLC.
- The opportunity to publish videos and golf tips, approved by AM Golf Associates, LLC, within the Stack & Tilt® website as well as in the Instructor Newsletter.
- Certificate signed by Mike Bennett and Andy Plummer, recognizing you are an Expert Member of the Stack & Tilt® Authorization Program.
- Limited use of Stack & Tilt® Expert Instructor Logo.
- The golf professional may provide, through the Instructor Locator, a link to his or her personal website, as well as contact information (must be in compliance with trademark requirements).
Requirements of Program:
- Attend a one day seminar (9am-4pm, lunch included) with Mike Bennett & Andy Plummer; this will be an interactive training, classroom setting as well as outdoors on the driving range using Trackman Technology.
In order to obtain Expert Stack & Tilt® Instructor status, the golf instructor must:
- Pass a comprehensive written exam (administered online).
- Demonstrate the ability to draw our geometric diagrams; using the Stack & Tilt® template.
- Demonstrate that your players have advanced through the system by using before/after photos with explanations submitted.
- Write a synopsis of what the Stack & Tilt® system represents, the paradigm shift, and why it is important.
We welcome your interest in the instructor program, if you would like to enroll, start by filling out the online application.
The Instructor Authorization program is subject to change at any time. A&M Golf Associates LLC reserve the right to make changes without prior notification.
Stack & Tilt® is a registered trademark of AM Golf Associates LLC.
©2014 AM Golf Associates, LLC.